Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness Ecomics is aimed at business students who need a solid, but t excessively theoretical, introduction to ecomics which focuses on the contribution ecomics can make to the study of business policy. In addition to the standard ecomics of supply, demand, costs, and competition, the text places special emphasis on specifically business-oriented issues such as transaction costs, rents, sustainable competitive advantage, the resource-based view of the firm, corporate architecture, corporate governance, diversification and acquisitions, an outline of macroecomics, forecasting, and an introduction to public policy. The text has been structured closely to meet existing business courses, and a section in the introduction recommends particular permutations of chapters to suit the different courses available. Each chapter contains an introduction covering the key concepts used, a further reading list, discussion questions and a conclusion summarizing what the student should have learnt. The book is extensively illustrated with figures, tables and other displayed material, and simple algebra will be all that is required by way of mathematical understanding. Business students will find this book is precisely tailored to meet their needs for successful study.
- Author(s)John Scouller,Roger Perman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/1999
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date12/05/2016
- Content Notenumerous figures, tables and boxes
- Weight653 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.