All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ninth volume in an enlightening series on clashing values in the worlds of business and education. Containing papers co-published with the Oxford Centre for the Study of Values in Education and Business, this volume traces the most recent changes in both areas of study. Through its focus on the latest advances in techlogy and their impact upon universities and the world market, this work provides insight into current dialogues on values between universities, businesses and techlogy.
- Author BiographySamuel M. Natale is Professor of Strategic Management at Adelphi University as well as Senior Research Associate, Department of Educational Studies, University of Oxford, England. Anthony F. Libertella is Dean, School of Business, Adelphi University.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication04/06/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAnthony F. Libertella,Samuel M. Natale
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.