Business Ethics: Managing Corporate Citizenship and Sustainability in the Age of Globalization by Andrew Crane, Dirk Matten (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $73.24Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of 'Business Ethics' explores throughout the text, in the context of business ethics, the three major challenges that businesses face when making ethical decisions: * Globalization * Sustainability * Corporate citizenship. Crane and Matten provides a truly global approach with a strong European perspective as well as examples from emerging ecomies and all around the world. The text's accessible style and easy-to-follow narrative ensure it is engaging for students new to the subject. The text features excellent case studies and unique pedagogical features that show how theory relates to real-life practice, including Ethics on Screen, Ethics Online and Ethics in Action. It also focuses on skills, such as key decision-making skills, through in-text features including Skill Checks, Think Theory boxes and Key Concept boxes. This text is accompanied by an Online Resource Centre, which provides: Student resources - Additional case study web links - Additional 'Ethics in Action' web links - Additional 'Ethics on Screen' web links - Useful ethics web links - Further reading - Link to Crane & Matten blog and feeds from new blogs - Think Theory Answers - short responses to the 'Think Theory' features that are currently in the text - Trailers of movies featured in the Ethics on Screen boxes - Video links - 'Ethics careers' section for students Lecturer resources: * Teaching tes for case studies * Teaching tes for 'Ethical Dilemmas' * Teaching tes for 'Ethics in Action' * Teaching tes for 'Ethics on Screen' * PowerPoint slides * Think Theory Answers - short responses to the 'Think Theory' features that are currently in the text * Crane and Matten 'Case Bank' - cases longer in book will be provided on the ORC for use by instructors * Additional Week 1 PowerPoint slides with details of book, ORC, and blog * Test bank * Sample course outline for instructors specifying course aims, student skills, weekly subjects and key readings
- Author BiographyProfessor Andrew Crane is the George R. Gardiner Professor of Business Ethics and Director, Centre of Excellence in Responsible Business, in the Schulich School of Business at York University in Canada. He holds a PhD from the University of Nottingham and a BSc from the University of Warwick. He has over ten years' experience of teaching and researching business ethics, and has spoken and published widely on the subject. Journals in which his work has been published include the Academy of Management Review, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Business Research, and Organization Studies. Professor Dirk Matten is Hewlett-Packard Chair in Corporate Social Responsibility in the Schulich School of Business at York University in Canada. He has a PhD and the Habilitation from Heinrich-Heine-University Dusseldorf in Germany. He has taught the subject at universities in Britain, France, Germany, Belgium and the Czech Republic. His work is published in leading journals such as the Academy of Management Review, Journal of Management Studies, Human Relations, Journal of Business Ethics and Organization Studies.
- Author(s)Andrew Crane,Dirk Matten
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note82
- Weight1050 g
- Width198 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.