Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $94.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
- AU $5.00+ AU $25.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by mberesford69
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness Ethics examines the ethics of business through issues related to common business situations. The fifth edition discusses theories of ethics connected with business and explores the complexities of business sustainability-the difficulties of operating profitably while upholding society's increasing demands for ethical and social responsibility. Through contemporary Australian and global case studies, the authors explore important ethical issues and problems including ethical reasoning in business, whistleblowing, equal opportunity and the environment. Business Ethics provides students with the conceptual tools required for systematically considering and resolving ethical dilemmas with integrity, through a balanced approach combining theory and principles with practical examples and clear learning features.
- Author BiographyDamian Grace is an Honorary Associate in the Department of Government and International Relations at the University of Sydney. Stephen Cohen is an Associate Professor of Philosophy in the School of Humanities at the University of New South Wales and Director of The Ethics Centre at Compliance Australia.
- Author(s)Damian Grace,Stephen Cohen
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Content Notecolour tables, figures
- Weight822 g
- Width204 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.