All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIt is argued that, without neglecting efficiency or profits, human well-being should be the first priority of every business. Business Ethics in Action defends the need to orient business to people. Drawing on the author's extensive experience in teaching business ethics at one of Europe's leading business schools, this textbook overcomes common approaches in which business ethics is presented exclusively as a tool for solving ethical dilemmas by applying principled theories. Business Ethics focuses on both principles and virtues, although emphasizing virtues as the key for human flourishing. Through illustrative case studies and interesting pedagogy, this book will be accessible and practical, aiding students in applying the foundations and principles of business ethics to real world situations.
- Author BiographyDOMENEC MELE is Professor and Chair of the Department of Business Ethics at IESE Business School, University of Navarra, Spain.
- Author(s)Domenec Mele
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight676 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.