All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe easy way to grasp and use gamification concepts in business Gamification is a modern business strategy that leverages principles from games to influence favorable customer behavior on the web in order to improve customer loyalty, engagement, and retention. Gamification can be used by any department in a company (HR, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Support, etc.), for any web-based experience (mobile, website, retail, community, etc.). Business Gamification For Dummies explains how you can apply the principles of this strategic concept to your own business model. * How gamification evolved from Farmville/Zynga and Facebook and is w something that can be applied to the work environment * How to build a successful gamification program * How to entice and retain customers using gamification * How to drive employee behavior inside your organization * Real-world illustrations of gamification at work If you're interested in learning more about this exciting and invative business strategy, this friendly, down-to-earth guide has you covered.
- Author BiographyKris Duggan is a thought leader of innovative ways to incorporate game mechanics and real-time loyalty programs into web and mobile experiences. Kate Shoup has written more than 25 books, has co-written a feature-length screenplay, and worked as the sports editor for NUVO newsweekly.
- Author(s)Kate Shoup,Kris Duggan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.