All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionIncreasingly open to foreign investment and with a burgeoning consumer market, China represents an ermous commercial opportunity - but how can businesses succeed? Business Insights: China gives you an overview of the corporate business achievements already made in China and a comprehensive guide to the opportunities available for other businesses, wherever they are in the world. Based on the real-life experiences of, and lessons learned by, companies who have moved into the Chinese business arena, this book highlights the successes and failures of operating in such a challenging market. With practical advice and many comprehensive case studies, Business Insights: China offers invaluable assistance for anyone looking to initiate or develop their business activities in China. From the consultant editor of Managing Business Risk (also published by Kogan Page) this second edition of Business Insights: China includes a significant focus on risk management, providing a detailed examination of the unique challenges facing anyone establishing or developing a business in one of the world's most dynamic markets.
- Author BiographyJonathan Reuvid has a background in investment banking, financial consultancy and marketing strategy, and well known for his reliable, straightforward advice. He is the consultant editor of Managing Business Risk and author of Mergers and Acquisitions, both published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Jonathan Reuvid
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.