All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe advancement of globalization and constant and rapid changes in the market make it necessary to develop new approaches towards the management process which would take account of a shift from a policy of short-term growth to a sustainable long-term growth. Thus, it is essential to look for a more dynamic management. The belief that the greater a change, the more time and money is needed to see its effects must be abandoned. What counts in the business world today is, first and foremost, individuality, potential for growth and business contacts. Stereotypical thinking, which is oriented towards experience, as well as being focused on one narrow field of specialist kwledge and sticking to a previously drawn up plan will become more dangerous than ever. Methods and techniques put forward by the author, by means of their methodological potential, help to identify, diagse and project change in particular areas of the business's operation, and constitute a vital element of each diagstic process.
- Author BiographySilsesian University of Technology Faculty of Organisation and Management Roosevelta Street 26-28, 41-800 Zabrze Poland
- Author(s)Henryk Dzwigol
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.