All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionTo build software systems that meet business objectives, IT and business professionals must work together closely to define specifications and build models that accurately describe those objectives. This book gives them the shared language they need to accomplish this. Haim Kilov illuminates every key concept underlying today's most important approaches to specifications and modeling, giving business professionals practical insight for decision-making, and giving IT specialists the tools they need to evaluate IT artifacts in the context of business goals. Drawing on his extraordinarily rich real-world experience in modeling systems for finance, telecommunications, document management, and other industries, Haim Kilov describes every factor that impacts business models, systems and specifications. He presents today's most effective modeling techniques in the context of international standards that are independent of any techlogy, methodology or tool, and will work in any enterprise environment. Along the way, he presents many examples, and shows how key modeling concepts can be used within the framework of today's most popular tools, tably UML.
- Author BiographyHAIM KILOV is Chief Consulting Architect, Business Modeling and a member of the Strategic Enterprise Solutions (SES) group at IONA Technologies. Widely known as an authority on the capture and modeling of business and systems requirements for large-scale information systems, Kilov is a major contributor to OMG and ISO standards in these areas. He is author of Business Specifications: The Key to Successful Software Engineering (Prentice Hall PTR).
- Author(s)Haim Kilov
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication21/06/2002
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width177 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.