All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe Business Organisations Law Guidebook 2nd Edition (formally Company Law Guidebook) is for law students taking a business organisations/company law unit in an Australia jurisdiction. This guidebook helps students to navigate through the fundamental points of business organisations law using: clear and concise explanations of what you need to kw cases, statutes and sections to remember assessment preparation sections diagrams and tables to help explain difficult concepts and complex material up-to-date cases and legislation.
- Author BiographyMichael A Adams is Dean of the School of Law at the University of Western Sydney. Marina Nehme is Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Law at the University of New South Wales.
- Author(s)Marina Nehme,Michael A. Adams
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight256 g
- Width151 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.