Business Organizations by Mitsubishi Professor of Japanese Legal Studies J Mark Ramseyer (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $165.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $103.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.30Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionElegantly written, thoughtful and often amusing, <b>Business Organizations</b> analyzes the law of business organizations: corporate law, partnership and LLC law, agency, and selected aspects of securities regulation. In clean, uncomplicated prose, the text offers a clear and thoughtful overview. <b> Business Organizations</b> explains the structure of the law itself, placing it within an historical context, and outlines its ecomic effect. Integrating basic principles of business and finance in an unintimidating, uncomplicated manner, the text engages readers who have either an elemental or a sophisticated grasp of ecomics. Various pedagogical features support learning and facilitate use, such as the overview in each chapter, giving an over-arching, synthetic account of the law with the details on which many instructors focus. The book propels the analysis with an extensive use of hypothetical examples. The comprehensive coverage embraces all of the principal cases in the main casebooks, and goes beyond to explain what each case decided and why it matters. The authors explores what motivated the parties' actions, and why the judges held as they did. </p><b>Features of Business Organization: </b></p> Focuses on the <b>basic structure of corporate, partnership, agency, and securities law</b></p> Clean, clear, <b>thoughtful prose</b></p> Places the law within <b>historical context</b> and analyzes its <b> ecomic effect</b></p> Integrates basic principles of business and finance in <b> unintimidating, uncomplicated</b> manner </p><b>Pedagogical features</b></p> ntegrated overview: over-arching, synthetic account of the law with details many instructors discuss </p><b>Comprehensive coverage</b></p> discusses all principal cases in the major casebooks </p> explains what cases decide and why they matter </p> explores the parties' motivations </p> reveals why judges held as they did </p><b>Integrates ecomic principles </b></p> combines discussion of legal principles with an analysis of their ecomic effect </p> engages readers with both elementary and sophisticated grasp of ecomics </p><b>Hypotheticals: </b> extensive examples propel the analysis forward </p>
- Author(s)Mitsubishi Professor of Japanese Legal Studies J Mark Ramseyer
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleAspen Student Treatise
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefigures
- Weight771 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.