All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionFast track route to rock-solid business plans Covers key areas of business planning from understanding why a plan is necessary and what issues it should address to compiling the plan and using it to direct the business and ensure goals are met.</p> Includes the low-down on key planning aids such as swot analysis, the Boston and Ansoff matrices, and practical examples and advice drawn from banks and accounting firms as well as business practitioners and gurus such as Philip Kotler</p> Includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide</p>
- Author BiographyPATRICK FORSYTH runs Touchstone Training Consultancy, an independent firm specializing in the improvement of marketing, sales, communication and management skills. He is the author of a number of successful business and management books.
- Author(s)Patrick Forsyth
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight130 g
- Width129 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.