All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionBreaking down complex concepts into simple and effective action plans, author Jan King will help you profit from her extensive experience and avoid common mistakes. This new revised edition elaborates on the six critical principles of running a small business that helped guide King to success:* Set standards and give your employees the tools to meet your goals* Lead by example* Look to the long term-the very long term* Find the important details and focus on them* Watch for variances from expected results* Face reality when you look at your company and take action Business Plans to Game Plans will help you turn your vision into a thriving business equipped to weather any market! Order today!
- Author BiographyJAN B. KING was the president and CEO of Merritt Publishing from 1991 through 1998, transforming this small business into a recognized financial publishing brand and one of the fifty largest woman-owned and run businesses in Los Angeles, according to the Los Angeles Business Journal. She is currently a writer and business consultant, who in 2002 received the award for Outstanding Performance as a Small Business Woman's Advocate from the SBA/California Small Business Development Centers.
- Author(s)Jan B. King
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight678 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.