All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness Practices in Higher Education is a breakthrough guide offering higher education and student affairs professionals an understanding of the fundamental business nature of colleges and universities. The author discusses the practical applications of business concepts and models and how these applications can contribute to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of higher education institutions. Useful examples from a wide range of institutions-including small privates, large publics, and community colleges-illustrate these concepts. This professional guide is organized into the following four sections: * Environment and Structure * Finance and Funding * People and Processes * Perspectives on the Future Business practices pervade the academic, student affairs, and administrative sides of higher education. This book affords readers a greater understanding of the true nature of higher education and an appreciation for how the academy effectively incorporates business practices into everyday work lives.
- Author BiographyMark A. Kretovics is Associate Professor of Higher Education Administration and Student Personnel at Kent State University.
- Author(s)Mark A. Kretovics
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 57 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.