Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness Process Collaboration is a course book specifically written for those who are interested in extending their kwledge of business process modelling. This book assumes the reader has a basic kwledge of business process modelling using BPMN specification version 2. The BPMN latest version 2.0.1 released September 2013 has been taken into account. This course book which includes diagrams and descriptions, covers all aspects of business process collaboration. It also includes question time and student exercises with answers. The book is divided into two main sections: Learning business process collaboration design Business Process Collaboration Collaboration Process Messaging and Conversations Collaboration Process Choreography Business Rules and The SLA Business Process Modelling Documentation Business process collaboration case studies Post Room Furniture Direct Service Call Center Procurement Worldwide Annual Reporting Business Process Collaboration is a further book in the series from Kenneth Sherry which concentrates on business processes modelling. Business process collaboration is the act of working with other organisations or entities to provide products and services. Modelling business process collaboration, details the process and the sequence of information flow with collaborating partners. It is important to understand and document the exact interface requirements between all collaborating participants, as they form part of the interface agreement.
- Author(s)MR Kenneth J Sherry
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.