All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, concise, straightforward guide. Covering the entire process from reviewing the literature to writing up results, it has balanced coverage of quantitative and qualitative methods and a popular troubleshooting section. It provides all the tools needed to embark on and complete successful research, underpinned by academic rigour.
- Author BiographyJill Collis is Director, Accounting and Auditing Research Centre, Brunel University, UK. She has published several books on accounting and research methods and her writing reflects her experience as a mature student. She is a very active researcher and lectures worldwide. Roger Hussey is Dean of Guangzhou International Business School, China. After a career in industry, he became Director of Research into Employee Communications at St Edmund Hall, Oxford University, UK, and later held a chair at the University of the West of England, Bristol. He has written many books and articles on accounting. His main research interests are international accounting and corporate governance.
- Author(s)Jill Collis,Roger Hussey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight718 g
- Width177 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.