All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn effective, long-term strategy for maintaining corporate growth, profit and competitive edge Depicting a progressive emergent framework for long-term growth, profitability, and success, Business Restructuring: An Action Template for Reducing Cost and Growing Profit employs an integrated approach incorporating several of the most popular methodologies and best-in-class practices into a single proven framework. Beginning with an overview of restructuring and what is needed up-front to be successful, this How to Cookbook helps you Understand business restructuring and cost reduction techniques How to transform any organization into one that is high performing Realize efficiencies through the reorganization of resources, improving processes, and identifying outsourcing opportunities Sustain results and achieve continued efficiency, profitability, and growth Describes the right leadership team dynamics to make sure the changes stick Whether you are a business leader or manager, Business Restructuring takes you through a logical series of steps that will provide you with immediately useful tactics to apply on a regular basis to achieve immediate results, as well as a long-term roadmap to deliver performance excellence and increase shareholder value.
- Author BiographyCarla Zilka is the founder and Principal Advisor of NexGen Advisors, a global business restructuring and transformation firm. As the Principal Advisor, Zilka partners with Fortune 1000 CEOs, hedge funds, and private equity firms to deliver a vision, strategy, and plan on how to effectively restructure and prepare for growth. To date, she and her team have been responsible for cost reductions totaling over $1.5 billion and revenue growth opportunities over $2 billion in under three years.
- Author(s)Carla Zilka
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.