All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $15.91
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an expert on financial analysis and capitalism, this book describes the widespread corruption and specific scandals that have occurred throughout history when ethically-challenged invators and greedy scoundrels are unable to resist the dark side of corruption.
- Author BiographyGary Giroux, PhD, CPA, is Shelton Professor of Accounting at Texas A&M University, College Station, TX.
- Author(s)Gary A. Giroux
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2041 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.