All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionElectronic Inspection Copy available for instructors here Business schools are arguably some of the most influential institutions in contemporary society. The research and education they provide set the standard for how future leaders manage local and global organizations - a responsibility requiring continual discussion, development and challenge. This exciting book explores the role of business schools through 3 key dimensions: - How business school legitimacy has been challenged by the recent ecomic crisis and corporate scandals; - How schools contribute to shaping and transforming business conduct; and - How institutions, past and present, develop their identities to face the challenges presented by the ongoing globalization process. Combining global perspectives from business school Deans, scholars and stakeholders, this book presents a unique discussion of the current and future challenges facing business schools and their contributions to society.
- Author BiographyAlfons Sauquet has served as Director of the Combined Undergraduate and Master in Business Administration at ESADE. He has been a lecturer at HEC Paris, Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam and Wharton School of Business, in addition to being Visiting Professor at the Stockholm School of Economics and the Copenhagen Business School. He is a lecturer at the Summer School organized by the European Doctoral Association for Management in Business Administration (EDAMBA). He has been CEMS Chairman of the Interfaculty Group in Organizational Behaviour. He has directed research projects funded by the European Commission on Learning in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in four European countries. The ESADE partners in this project are Universita Luigi Bocconi (Milan), Wirtschaftsuniversitat Wien (Vienna) and the Norwegian School of Economics (Bergen). He is the principal researcher on the Learning and Knowledge in Organizations Research Group (GRACO). Ministry of Education and Science Adviser on Educational Quality programmes and for the Wirtschaftsuniversitat Wien. He has been a consultant to various national and international organizations on learning, organizational culture and change. At present, he is a member of the Academic Council of the Association for Human Resources Management in International Organizations (AHRMIO). He has been invited by UNESCO and is a consultant for the United Nations Development Programme.
- Author(s)Alfons Sauquet Rovira,Mette Morsing
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.