Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe best way to deal with losses and threats of any kind is to prevent them from ever happening. This requires comprehensive, clear, and focused security plans. Business Security Procedures to Protect Assets and Employees includes policies, procedures, and forms developed by a security expert that can be used for any kind of business or organization. Important topics covered include security basics, training and managing a security department, conducting investigations, protecting information, emergency and disaster response procedures, executive protection, and workplace violence. Using the information in Business Security Procedures to Protect Assets and Employees, you can create and continually update your own security plan to prevent and deal with losses from internal and external sources. Protect your assets, your employees, and your customers. There is need to start from scratch; with Business Security Procedures to Protect Assets and Employees its already been done for you.
- PublisherBizmanualz, Inc.
- Date of Publication29/09/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBizmanualz, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1129 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byBizmanualz
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.