Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, real-world 'how to' guide for starting your own business by a man who's done it successfully dozens of times - Chris Gattis, and the foreword is by Michael E. Gerber, small business guru and author of The E-Myth Revisited. Business Start-up 101: From Great Idea to Profit...Quick! answers the question: How do I start a small business? There are many books on the market for business owners, but most are for large businesses or those seeking venture capital funding. Most small business owners are looking for practical, easy to understand advice on how to get started, without all the management theory. Business Start-up 101 walks entrepreneurs through the entire process of starting a business. From developing a business model, testing viability and writing a business plan to opening the doors. Whether you need to kw how to start a home business or a high tech venture; whether you're looking for a California business startup or one in Maine, this book will show you how because the business startup basics are the same. Forget the theory and management jargon. If you want to kw how to start a small business in the real world, this book is for you! Entrepreneurship is hard and many famous entrepreneurs have tried and failed when their ideas for new businesses didn't work out. Take your idea, develop your business model using Chris' system and launch your business. Get in business and get profitable, quick!
- Author BiographyChris Gattis has helped hundreds of people just like you become successful entrepreneurs. He knows how to hone a business model, analyze its viability, launch a business and keep it growing. Chris applies his real world knowledge with the skill that only comes from years of experience. His wide range of hands-on expertise includes finance, manufacturing, marketing and sales. In addition, he has done extensive work with local planning and zoning authorities. Chris has a unique combination of business skills that make his advice and counsel invaluable and indispensable to his many clients. Chris is also an active speaker, teacher, coach, workshop leader and frequent talk radio guest. In 1984, Chris started Blue Point Strategies to provide advisory services to companies and individuals dealing with business start-up, financial and operations management, and site selection needs.
- Author(s)Chris Gattis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.