All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered why business presentations are so boring? Wouldn't it be great if presentations were as captivating as a good story or movie? We asked that question many years ago and found that the key to improving business presentations was storytelling. This book shows how to use Joseph Campbell's Hero's Journey story structure to create captivating and compelling business presentations. The audience is the hero, you are the mentor, and the goal is to defeat the shadow. In business terms, this means creating an audience-centric presentation that is meaningful and compelling. Use the techniques provided in the Business Storytelling Guide to keep your audiences on the edge of their seats.
- Author BiographyLuis Cubero is a consultant at Intracon NA. He has been perfecting the use of storytelling techniques in business presentations for over 15 years, and now, you can use the Business Storytelling Guide to take advantage of these concepts to improve your presentations.
- Author(s)Luis Cubero
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDavid Weber
- Illustrator(s)Katie Scaggs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.