All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionMASTERING OUR MINDSET TO THAT OF SELF-MADE MILLIONAIRES: Becoming a millionaire is largely a matter of mental attitude. If you are determined to become one, you will. In this book, we will prepare you for this transformation by contrasting the attitudes of millionaires with the average people. Millionaires are t any different than the rest of us - they just think differently - that is the key. Millionaires kw what they want, whereas average people don't get what they want because they don't kw what they want. Millionaires dedicate themselves to creating wealth, whereas average people buy lottery tickets. Millionaires think big. Average people try t to think big. Millionaires see opportunities in life. Average people see obstacles. Millionaires cause things to happen. Average people have things happen to them. Millionaires play to win. Average people try t to lose. Millionaires are leaders because they promote their values and benefits. Average people kw that one cares about their values, and they don't want to be pushy. Millionaires admire the ability in others. Average people resent it. Millionaires take chances to gain profit. Average people are afraid to jeopardize their weekly paycheck. This book will change your attitude to your life. If you are interested in the characteristics of self-made millionaires and want to learn how to apply their principles to become financially successful, this short, precise and practical book is just for you. It is filled with incredible tips using real-life examples on how to t only make more money, but also live a better life and accomplish your dreams and goals. Adopting new thinking habits is tough, but if you want to increase your finances and make big life changes, follow the tips from the lives of the self-made millionaires, and you'll be surprised at how easy it is to attract beneficial opportunities and people.
- Author BiographySmart Biz Guides are written by authors who are experts in their fields, they've all 'been there, seen it, done it' and we are confident that the practical advice and guidance they offer will be of tremendous value to you.
- Author(s)Smart Biz Guides
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.