Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneurs are made, t born. By following the best practices of entrepreneurs before you, you can learn from the best and use those techniques to insure your business success. Brian Davies, who has created wealth with two start-up medical device companies and as a real estate investor, walks you through uncertain ecomic times so you can take charge of your financial future. Learn the top ten things you must do to ensure your start-up is successful, and discover how to reduce risk with solid financial strategies; launch a business with little or money; control expenses and secure credit; and develop top-performing teams. It's t every day that an entrepreneur who has started multiple firms, including one that was bought by a publicly traded company, opens up his playbook. Davies lays out everything, and the only thing he wants is for you to share in his success by starting something of your own. There are key elements that all successful new business have in common. These tips can help you take charge of your life, grow your business, and transform your financial future with Business Success through Risk Elimination.
- Author(s)Brian Davies
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.