All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive picture of the Greek business system and management practices placed in a comparative context. The editors bring together kwledge from contemporary research in a comprehensive, analytical and comparative way that enables readers to see the Greek system in a holistic way.
- Author BiographyREA PROUSKA is Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management at Middlesex University Business School, UK. She holds a PhD from Manchester Business School, UK and specialises in outsourcing HR activities. Her research interests are in HRM, HR outsourcing/offshoring, graduate employability and gender. Her other publications include Critical Issues in Human Resource Management MARIA KAPSALI is a Research Associate in the Innovation and Entrepreneurship group at Imperial College Business School, UK, working on EPSRC projects on patient safety and on simulation modelling in healthcare planning. She holds a PhD in Operations, Technology and Innovation Management from Manchester Business School on the performance of EU Framework Programme healthcare technology projects.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/05/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight565 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMaria Kapsali,Rea Prouska
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.