All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionDemands for sustainability policies have set new challenges for business both on the individual firm level and on the level of organized business interests. This edited volume brings together ecomic, social, environmental, and cultural dimensions of sustainability that comprise different challenges for business processes and activities. The aim is to develop an overarching framework to the study of sustainability and business and to advance an interdisciplinary analytical perspective. The book establishes a balanced account that equally represents business as problem causers as well as problem solvers, and therefore responds to the urgent need to investigate the intersection between sustainability issues and business participation.
- Author BiographyAchim Lang is lecturer in the Department of Politics and Public Administration at the University of Konstanz, Germany. Achim Lang held research positions at the University of Konstanz, the University of Cologne and the Darmstadt University of Technology. He authored Die Evolution sektoraler Wirtschaftsverbande . He edited Organized Business Interests in Changing Environments (with J. Grote and V. Schneider) and Innovation Policy and Governance in High-Tech Industries (with J. Bauer and V. Schneider). Hannah Murphy is a politics and international relations lecturer in the School of Social Sciences at the University of Tasmania, Australia. She is the author of The Making of International Trade Policy: NGO's, Agenda-Setting and the WTO , as well as other works on the multilateral economic agencies and civil society groups. Her current research focuses on the global governance of employment and labour standards.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSustainability and Innovation
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAchim Lang,Hannah Murphy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.