All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the successor to Glastst and After (1995), a study which examined the relationships between the media and change in Central and Eastern Europe. With developments in that region proceeding apace, a follow-up book became essential. Ten case studies, each devoted to a particular country, follow the introductory section. Each contributor describes and evaluates the changes and development of their media system in terms of its placement on the subordination-automy and dominance-pluralism continua and in the context of a general appraisal of the evolution of the political system and the fit between the two. The final section deals with issues - tolerance, feminism and the Internet - t customarily included in research on the media in this region.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteindexes
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Paletz,Karol Jakubovicz,Karol Jakubowicz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.