All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered why some people seem able to inspire others to do great things, sometimes even beyond their perceived limitations? Why do some managers shine more than others when managing their employees? What exactly do they do and have that makes their employees want to work with them and keep delivering beyond expectations? The principles in this book are t new. They have been around a long time and are used by many managers to help tap into the source of high performance within the world of business, sport and high fashion luxury.
- Author BiographyShirley Soodeen, a business coach who has worked for over 18 years with some of the leading luxury brands in the world, shares her insights and experience that she has gained during her career. She explains in simple steps what the principles are and shows how managers can use well-proven approaches to inspire others to achieve their business outcomes. She leads business seminars around the world about people development and team performance and is passionate about helping others give the best of themselves in their chosen fields.
- Author(s)Shirley Soodeen
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnoma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.