All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreated by the continuous feedback of a student-tested, faculty-approved process, BUSN 8 delivers a visually appealing, succinct print component, tear-out review cards for students and instructors and a consistent online offering with Enhanced CourseMate that includes an eBook in addition to a set of interactive digital tools all at a value-based price and proven to increase retention and outcomes.
- Author BiographyMarcella Kelly teaches the Introduction to Business course at Santa Monica College. In addition to her well-recognized expertise in the areas of marketing and management, Ms. Kelly has extensive industry experience in today's business environment. Ms. Kelly earned her master's degree from UCLA and balances her firsthand business experience with strong teaching credentials built through years of experience in the classroom. Dr. Chuck Williams is a Professor of Management in the Andre B. Lacy School of Business, formerly known as the College of Business, at Butler University. Dr. Williams previously served as Dean of the College of Business at Butler University, Dean of Eberhardt School of Business at the University of the Pacific, and Associate Professor of Management at the M.J. Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University. Dr. Williams has also served as Associate Dean and Chair of Management and has taught at Michigan State University and Oklahoma State University. Dr. Williams received his BA in psychology from Valparaiso University. He specialized in organizational behaviour, human resources, and strategic management while earning his MBA and PhD in business administration from Michigan State University. His research interests include employee recruitment and turnover, performance appraisal, and employee training and goal setting. Dr. Williams has published research in the Journal of Applied Psychology, the Academy of Management, Human Resource Management Review, Personnel Psychology, and the Organizational Research Methods Journal. He was a member of the Journal of Management's editorial board and currently serves as a reviewer for numerous other academic journals. He was also webmaster for the Research Methods Division of the Academy of Management.
- Author(s)Chuck Williams,Marcella Kelly
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight953 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.