Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBUSTER'S DIARIES - offer a unique floor-level insight into the aromatic world of the man-owning dog. Buster stepped into the limelight in April 1996 after an incident with a goose in St James's Park, a goose which happened to belong to the Queen. Pursued by the press ever since, he has sought solace in writing. He details the absurdities of his life with The Man, who clearly wants to be a dog, but lacks the necessary qualities. The blood of the tundra wolves roars through Buster's veins and demands he hold strong views on the role and status of the fin-de-siecle dog. BUSTER'S DIARIES expose the truth about such man-made fallacies as diet, discipline and exercise. They also extol the joys of human-ownership and are written with the wit and style that is expected of his amanuensis.
- Author BiographyBuster was educated privately by an ex-RAF dog handler and began to dictate his diaries shortly after his arrival from the Animal Rescue -having cogent views and wide-ranging interests. He died in autumn 2009. Roy Hattersley has written fifteen previous books and has won the Guardian television award for journalist of the year.
- Author(s)Roy Hattersley
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/06/2002
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight138 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.