All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Push, pull, turn, and slide--it's playtime!</b> This interactive board book has spinners to turn and tabs to slide, colorful illustrations filled with things to spot, and lots of new vocabulary to learn. <i>At the beach having fun--throw and catch, jump and run! </i>Kids will spend a lovely day by the sea making a whirly pinwheel spin, building sandcastles, eating ice cream, and bringing the whole sunny scene to life.
- Author BiographyRebecca Finn studied Illustration at Kingston University and now lives in Kent, UK. She won the Myra Robertson Baby Book of the Year Award 2012 for her work on the Busy Book series.
- PublisherSterling Children's Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBusy Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rebecca Finn
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $13.39Trending at AU $18.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.