All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, a low-carb cookbook for busy cooks.</p> From the Introduction: </p> Even though I was watching my diet, I was gaining weight. I discovered that I had been on a carbohydrate overload. Simply put, I was eating too many servings of processed simple carbohydrates. Eating fewer carbohydrates, especially sugary foods, along with eating more fiber has helped me feel healthier and become leaner.</p> Contains over 200 recipes that: </p><ul><li>Have 7 ingredients or less</li><li>Can be prepared in 30 minutes or less</li><li>Are budget friendly and have been kitchen tested</li><li>Have nutritional information</li></ul> Includes recipes for: </p><ul><li>Banana-Blueberry Milkshake</li><li>Ham Cheese Pastry Roll-Ups</li><li>Country-Style Beef Vegetable Soup*</li><li>Cajun Crab Skillet Dinner</li><li>Hawaiian Pizzas</li><li>Chocolate Chip Cookies</li></ul> * Slow Cooker Recipe</p>
- Author(s)Dawn Hall
- PublisherRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.