Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this study guide is to seek answers to questions such as how can we learn to live centred in God's loving presence, in a way that allows all our activity to flow from that centre? How can we experience this change of heart that will allow us to kw God's presence with us in the midst of the busyness of our lives? The answers are taken from Scripture. We will listen as Jesus calls us to live with eyes wide open to what matters most in life, even as we entrust ourselves to God's care so we can live in the present, where God is with us, providing for us. We will hear the invitation to draw the strength we need for the day from God, the Source of all life. We will learn to open ourselves throughout the day to God as we seek God's wisdom, express our gratitude and begin to rest and rely more deeply in God 's presence with us. We will explore ways of conversing with God in the midst of the whirlwind of life and come to see our day's work as a labour of love for God and as the joyful service of kneeling before all others with Jesus.
- Author BiographyR Paul Stevens is the David J Brown Professor of Marketplace Theology and Leadership at Regent College, Vancouver, British Columbia, and the author of several books on the ministry of the whole people of God and the spirituality of everyday life, including DOWN-TO-EARTH SPIRITUALITY (IVP). He and his wife Gail have three married children and eight granchildren.
- Author(s)R. Paul Stevens
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleLifeBuilder Bible Study
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.