Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.08+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>A scandalous, sentimental, -holds-barred, <i>New York Times </i>bestselling memoir from one of Hollywood's most enduring and resilient stars.</b> Burt Reylds is a Hollywood leading man kwn for his legendary performances, sex symbol status, and infamous Hollywood romances. In his decades of stardom, Reylds has seen it all. <i>But Eugh About Me</i> will, in his words, call out the assholes, try to make amends for being the asshole myself on too many occasions, and pay homage to the superstars and ordinary heroes he has come to love and respect. Beginning with Reylds's adolescence as a table football player in South Florida and the devastating car accident that ended his sports career and helped steer him toward acting, <i>But Eugh About Me </i>then chronicles Reylds's meteoric rise to fame. From Oscar minations, to the spread in <i>Cosmopolitan</i> magazine, to the financial decisions that took him from rich to poor and back again, Reylds shares the wisdom that has come from his many highs and lows. He also opens up about his romances and breakups with some of Hollywood's leading women, including the two loves of his life, Dinah Shore and Sally Field, and his turbulent relationship with Loni Anderson, to whom he was forced to pay record-setting amounts of alimony and child support after the couple divorced. Through it all, Reylds reflects on his personal pitfalls and recoveries and focuses on his legacy as a father and acting teacher.
- Author Biography<b>Burt Reynolds</b> began his acting career in TV westerns before his breakout film performance in <i>Deliverance</i>. His other leading roles include films such as <i>The Longest Yard</i>, <i>Hustle</i>, <i>Gator</i>, <i>Smokey and the Bandit</i>, <i>The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas</i>, <i>Striptease</i>, and <i>Boogie Nights</i>, for which he earned a Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe and an Oscar nomination. Reynolds also received an Emmy and a Golden Globe for his starring role on the popular sitcom <i>Evening Shade</i>. <b>Jon Winokur</b> is the author of two dozen nonfiction books, including <i>Advice to Writers</i>, <i>The Big Book of Irony</i>, and the critically acclaimed <i>New York Times</i> bestseller T<i>he Garner Files</i>, co-authored with James Garner. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Burt Reynolds,Jon Winokur
- PublisherG.P. Putnam's Sons
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG.P. Putnam's Sons
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width128 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Most relevant reviews
- 3-mcdon29 Mar, 2016by
For a Burt Reynolds fan the books is fanstantic and great reading.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.