All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionNone of us are oblivious to the trials, tribulations and temptations of life. Lance Williams had it all; a great career, fine home, gorgeous wife and a beautiful daughter. But one night of lustful passion with ather woman caused his world to come crumbling down around him. Now incarcerated for manslaughter, he rediscovers the TRUTH that fuels his hopes freedom, forgiveness, redemption and reconciliation with his wife, Deborah and daughter, Alexis.
- Author BiographyJudson Thomas is an African-American graduate of Southern Methodist University (Dallas, TX) and a public school teacher and football coach. He is a native of Houston, Texas. He is married to a wonderful woman and has a beautiful daughter. With God first in his life, he enjoys delving in his many passions; mainly writing.
- Author(s)MR Judson Thomas
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.