All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionI didn't want a divorce -- but the marriage had already died. I didn't want a divorce -- but my spouse left me and got one anyway. I didn't want a divorce -- but even though my religious convictions opposed it, I had to do it for my mental health and physical well-being. No matter how opposed to divorce you and your church may be, and matter how much you may want to stay married, you may become a divorce statistic this year. Divorce affects one out of every four marriages today. Andre Bustaby writes this book to people caught in a trap and seeking to put heir lives back together. In the author's words, You must be willing to be a healed single person rather than an ever-grieving divorcee. This book answers the practical and biblical questions raised by the specter of divorce and redemptively seeks to bring healing for the emotional pain of divorce. Andre Bustaby offers wise, experienced counsel for dealing with separation, divorce laws, the children of divorce, loneliness, guilt, sexuality, and remarriage. He provides a careful examination of the biblical principles governing divorce and second marriage. If you are facing a divorce or have already experienced it -- even though you didn't want it -- you cant afford t to read this book. There is healing and acceptance for you in putting your life back together again.
- Author BiographyAndre Bustanoby is a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary (Th.M.) and The California Family Study Center (M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy). Retired from private practice, he is now a consultant in interpersonal relations to church and business.
- Author(s)Andre Bustanoby
- Date of Publication30/10/1978
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight154 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.