Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionAlexandria Whitney returns home from spending two magical weeks at her best friends guest ranch in New Mexico, to find her friend and fellow teacher Cynthia Montgomery with her own new set of problems. Someone is tampering with her beloved blue mustang, but why? As the two friends try to figure out what key Little Blue has in all this, Alex will try and stay focused as new girlfriend Samantha Pierce arrives to spend the month, if t the rest of her life. But other events come to bear that make car tampering the least of Alex's worries and put the lives of her dear friends in danger including her own.
- Author BiographyAs someone who started writing late in life (mid-fifties), I love it when people say things like 'fifty is the new forty'. Because I need all the time I can get. I currently live in Palm Springs, California, without any cats. I've found plenty of time to write while staying inside during those hot summer months. My full time profession is in accounting and I enjoy writing as a way to fill in the slow times while sitting at my computer all day. I also want to express my love and appreciation to all my friends who continue to endure having to read and edit my work. I am one very lucky and grateful Lesbian writer. Thank you all so much, you know who you are.
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication13/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCindy S Culbert,Julie D Smith,Stephanie E Oswald
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.