All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionThere s one corpse too many in a Pittsburgh museum s life-size diorama of the Battle of Lexington, 1775. The extra body is that of philanthropist and art conisseur T. Colfax Bradshaw. But why? Maybe he knew too much about the biggest art heist in history. And what did Bradshaw s wife Ariane kw? When their daughter Caitlin seeks legal advice, newly minted lawyer Cynthia Jakubek finds herself representing the teen. Jakubek aches to jump from Main Street to Wall Street but is stuck interning for ace Pitts-burgh attorney Luis Mendoza while she waits for her future New York employer to recover from the Great Recession. Or for her fiance to finish his post-modern vel . Protecting Caitlin will take Jakubek from a ghetto church in Pittsburgh to a confessional at St. Patrick s Cathedral to the opulent Manhattan office where she hopes to trade street law for suite law. Along the way she ll meet people who carry guns on the job and she ll pick up a broken se and a broken heart for her trouble. She didn t fire the first shot at Pittsburgh s Battle of Lexington display, but she ll have to decide whether or t to fire the last .
- Author BiographyHillary Bell Locke graduated with honors from Harvard Law School, worked for a prominent New York law firm, and now practices law in a city far from New York--but not under that name.
- Author(s)Hillary Bell Locke
- PublisherPoisoned Pen Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCynthia Jakubek Legal Thriller (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPoisoned Pen Press
- Weight454 g
- Width146 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.