All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive-year-old Ben is new in town and shocked to find his house has chimney! How will Santa get into his house to deliver gifts? As Christmas approaches, Ben looks for answers, asking his dad, friend, teacher, mailman, and even his dog! Ben's search ends with a letter to Santa Claus, Indiana. Will Santa reply, and what will he say? Did you kw that Santa Claus, Indiana is a real place? You can write to Santa and the Elves at P.O. Box 1, Santa Claus, Indiana 47579.Don't forget to include your return address to get a reply in December! Checkermint the elf is hiding inside! Can you find him?
- Author BiographyEmily Weisner Thompson, Executive Director of the Santa Claus Museum & Village, is a historian and author of Letters to Santa Claus (IUP, 2015) and Images of America: Santa Claus. Mandy Hussey is a freelance writer, and contributor to Indiana University: Portraits of the Bloomington Campus (IUP, 2014). Kate Lampe is a Graphic Design student at the University of Cincinnati with a focus in illustration and animation.
- Author(s)Emily Weisner Thompson,Mandy Hussey
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note24 color illus.
- Weight268 g
- Width5182 mm
- Height5182 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kate Lampe
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.11
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.