All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.05Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.94Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionIn Montana Territory, one name above all others strikes fear and hatred in the hearts of the Crow Indians - John Jackson, better kwn these days as Liver-Eating Jackson. Consumed by grief and rage, the mountain man has brutally killed ten braves so far in his one-man war of vengeance against the Crow, who murdered his beloved wife. Smoke Jensen kws Jackson by ather name - friend. He's t sure to what extent Jackson's exploits are true - devastating loss and frontier savagery have certainly driven lesser men mad. While doing some trapping in the territory, Smoke hears that twenty of the Crow's most fearsome warriors have banded together to hunt down their nemesis. Without a second thought, he rushes to his old friend's aid. But even with Smoke Jensen at his side, the fierce and fearless Liver-Eating Jackson may t be able to beat the odds this time.
- Author BiographyWilliam W. Johnstone is the USA Today and New York Times bestselling author of over 300 books, including PREACHER, THE LAST MOUNTAIN MAN, LUKE JENSEN BOUNTY HUNTER, FLINTLOCK, SAVAGE TEXAS, MATT JENSEN, THE LAST MOUNTAIN MAN; THE FAMILY JENSEN, SIDEWINDERS, and SHAWN O BRIEN TOWN TAMER. His thrillers include Phoenix Rising, Home Invasion, The Blood of Patriots, The Bleeding Edge, and Suicide Mission. Visit his website at www.williamjohnstone.net or by email at email@example.com. Being the all-around assistant, typist, researcher, and fact checker to one of the most popular westernauthorsof all time, J.A. Johnstone learned fromthe master, Uncle William W. Johnstone. He began tutoring J.A. at an early age. After-school hours were often spent retyping manuscripts orresearching his massive American Western history library as well as the more modern wars and conflicts.J.A. worked hard and learned. Every day with Billwas an adventure story in itself. Bill taught meallhe couldabout the art of storytelling. Keep the historical facts accurate, he would say. Remember the readers, and as your grandfather once told me, I am telling you now: be the best J.A. Johnstone you can be.
- Author(s)J. A. Johnstone,William W. Johnstone
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPinnacle Books,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.