Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionMagdalena is banking when three armed Amish men burst into the bank and start shooting. She collapses, leaving her unprepared husband Gabe to manage the chaos at her popular PennDutch Inn. When questions arise over whether the bandits were really Amish men, Magdalena springs back into action. Because they may be armed, but they may t be Amish...
- Author BiographyTamar Myers, who is of Amish background, is the author of several Pennsylvania Dutch mysteries, including <b>Custard's Last Stand, The Hand that Rocks the Ladle, Between a Wok and a Hard Place, Too Many Crooks Spoil the Broth</b>, and <b>The Crepes of Wrath</b>. Also the author of the <b>Den of Antiquity</b> series, she lives in South Carolina with her husband.
- Author(s)Tamar Myers
- PublisherSignet Book
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePennsylvania Dutch Mysteries with Recipes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSignet Book
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.