All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.16Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide aims to provide amateur naturalists, bushwalkers and interested others with a detailed account of butterflies found in Victoria and beyond. Information on butterfly behaviour, biology and habitat are all covered in this fascinating book. Although based on butterflies in Victoria, most species can be found all along the east coast of Australia. A handy checklist in the back of the book provides an instant summary of which species can be found in each state. Species descriptions are accompanied by stunning colour photographs of all the life stages of the butterfly, as well as their food plants or habitat.
- Author(s)Ross Field
- PublisherMuseum Victoria Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMuseum Victoria Publishing
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.