All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideal portable companion, the world-rewned Collins Gem series returns with a fresh new look and updated material. This is the perfect pocket guide for nature enthusiasts keen to identify the most commonly seen butterflies and moths in Britain and rthern Europe. Authoritative text, beautiful photographs and detailed illustrations show the distinguishing features of each butterfly and moth to aid identification. Features information on size, habitat, geographical range and months when they can be spotted, as well as names of similar species with which each butterfly or moth could be confused, and details of the differences between them. This new edition builds on the strengths of the unrivalled original, w expanded to include over 240 butterflies and moths.
- Author BiographyMichael Chinery is a well-known naturalist and the author of numerous books on insects and garden wildlife, including Collins Nature Guide Garden Wildlife, The Natural History of the Garden and Collins Wildlife Trust Guide: Butterflies of Britain and Europe. For several years he ran field courses to introduce people of all ages to plant and animal life and now lives in Suffolk with his wife Jill.
- Author(s)Michael Chinery
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/04/2004
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleCollins GEM
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note400 col illus, With index
- Weight150 g
- Width82 mm
- Height117 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.