All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionButterflies are creatures of hope. They remind you that struggles and endings are signs of something beautiful and new about to be born. These cards contain affirmations to help you remember the courage and happiness within you. They inspire you to be wise, to be brave, to relax and to never give up on your dreams. Simply relax, choose a card and read the message. It will be what you need to hear right w. Let these 44 butterflies bring hope, healing and happiness into your life today.
- Author(s)Alana Fairchild
- PublisherBlue Angel Gallery
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationGlen Waverley, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published1899
- ImprintBlue Angel Gallery
- Width90 mm
- Height120 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jimmy Manton
Most relevant reviews
- georgiet200623 Aug, 2016by
Beautifull package, lovely words and ilistrations!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.