Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionAngela Faith hasn't felt like this since her first third grade kiss. But she doesn't belong with him. She's t the poppy, pretty type wearing MAC all day, with perky boobs and fancy clothes. She doesn't live in his neighborhood and she's sure the food they feed the family dog cost more than the budget the school set aside for the English department's new textbooks. But basketball athlete Carter Vaughn isn't letting up on his crush. And truthfully, Angela doesn't want him to. One meeting at a diner tells Angie that she can't possibly think this will work, and with good reason - Angela is a homeless, meth addict and Carter's father is the owner of one of the NBA's newest teams. Even though her life on the outside looks well put together, on the inside, she's crumbling. She thinks that if Carter ever found out the truth, she'd end up pleading for him t to take her secrets back to school and Angela isn't sure she's willing to pay the price of sex for his hush, hush. Two worlds collide as Carter continues to pursue Angela, inviting her into his world and showing her how t to run from her own. Butterfly Faith tells the story of two people whose hearts should've never met, but faith and love pulls them closer to each other than they've ever been to anyone else.
- Author(s)Mya Kay
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.