Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis relaxing, meditative butterfly garden coloring book contains fifty butterflies for you to color. Relax and unwind as you add your own personal touches to these butterflies. Pages are printed on one side only for easy coloring and display.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Gutierrez writes and illustrates books about science, nature, health, and nutrition. She illustrated these beautiful butterflies using pen and ink, and edited them digitally. Jacqueline's butterflies were inspired by the beauty of nature.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Gutierrez
- PublisherHealthy Colors
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealthy Colors
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.