All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of how we started and developed our butterfly garden. It started first with flowers popular with the various butterflies in our area. The process was educational, entertaining, delightful and sometimes even heartbreaking. Everything from hand-feeding butterflies to giving them medical attention. It's an unbelievable story you are sure to enjoy along with learning about these wonderful creatures of nature, the butterflies.
- Author BiographyCynthia graduated from the University of San Francisco with a BS Degree in Human Relations and Organizational Behavior and retired from AT&T after more than 30 years. With more time on her hands, Cynthia finally got to do something she had not done during those many years at AT&T even while owning 5 houses and that is creating and caring for her own garden at her home in Florida. This of course is what lead to her raising butterflies.
- Author(s)Cynthia Harrington
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.