All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- Description86 charming designs, in varied sizes, ideal for enhancing wearing apparel, cushion covers, table linen, other decorative items. Patterns lend themselves to fabric painting, crewel work, applique, wood burning, tole painting, other crafts. Can be applied to any flat surface that absorbs ink. Instructions. Color illustrations on covers.
- Author(s)Barbara Christopher
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Iron-on Transfer Patterns
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight112 g
- Width209 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSticker book
- Edition Statement81st
Most relevant reviews
- honzho-322 Dec, 2016by
Useful for your embroidery
it is so handy, just choose the pattern you like and iron on the fabric then start to embroidery. They are classical patterns but beautiful, some pattern would be good depends on thread color you choose to combine together.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New