All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe creators of the award-winning An Egg Is Quiet and A Seed Is Sleepy have teamed up again to create this gorgeous and informative introduction to the world of butterflies. From iridescent blue swallowtails and brilliant orange monarchs to the worlds tiniest butterfly (Western Pygmy Blue) and the largest (Queen Alexandra's Birdwing), an incredible variety of butterflies are celebrated here in all of their beauty and wonder. Perfect for a child's bedroom bookshelf or for a classroom reading circle!
- Author BiographyDianna Aston is the author of many books for children. In addition to writing for children, she manages her non-profit foundation, The Oz Project, which provides inspirational hot air balloon experiences to children in orphanages, rural villages, and children with special needs, that encourage them to dream without limits. In addition she has established an annual Teen Writer's Workshop for underprivileged Mexican teens. www.diannahuttsaston.com. Sylvia Long is the illustrator of many best-selling books for children. Her detailed paintings are inspired by her love of animals and the outdoors. Her previous books include An Egg Is Quiet and A Seed Is Sleepy, in addition to Sylvia Long's Thumbelina, Sylvia Long's Mother Goose, and Snug as a Bug. www.sylvia-long.com.
- Author(s)Dianna Hutts Aston
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight481 g
- Width228 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sylvia Long
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.