All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth and studied approach to photographing butterflies presented as a field guide look at the habits and habitats of these winged creatures. Readers will learn where to find their subjects and how to identify them, whether Swallowtails, Milkweeds or Tropical Long Wings. This is the perfect read for the vice photographer, as well as seasoned pros, as it brings to light optical and techlogical advancements, allowing practitioners to observe and photograph butterflies with less effort than ever before.
- Author BiographyWilliam B. Folsom is the resident photographer for Meadowlark Botanical Gardens and a photography instructor. He is the author of Art and Science of Butterfly Photography. He lives in McClean, Virginia.
- Author(s)William Folsom
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight511 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.